– 9kgs and 77cms long
– Size 0 clothing
– 10 teeth, which is the same as last month, with another two slowly on their way.
– Walking! Has just been working out how to turn while he walks. Judd and Ellie love when he walks to them. Smith loves walking out to Daddy when he gets home from work, like the others now.
– Along with the climbing, and now the walking, the bumps and bruises are a constant here. He has started standing up to dance on the ottoman. I opened the door to the front yard to him (which is enclosed) ran inside to turn off the stove and when I came back he was in the trampoline. Face palm.
– even though he is walking and climbing a lot, he is still a really clingy babe, and spends a lot of time at my feet or in my arms and spends the whole time with Daddy when he is home. Mark has issues with his wrist due to Smiths insistence to be held constantly and in a particular way. When Ellie comes for cuddles and Smith notices he will start screaming and will try to sit on top of her to edge her out of the way.
– Starting to eat more again, YAY! Loves anything buttered really. And then on the other hand, loves edamame and Mum’s healthy salads.
– And now that he is eating more, he has started sleeping slightly better. Although for three weeks of the month he would only sleep for 40 minute stints and insisted on sleeping with me from about 11 at night. Like full tantrum, wake up the other kids insisted. I have since worked out that Smith likes complete silence for day sleeps – he will sleep for at least 3 hours if I can keep it quiet, and that then follows into sleeping better at night. A silent house with two other kids has to be my biggest battle right now. I just want to get him used to sleep again and then hopefully I can introduce the noise during the day.
– Loves pretending to sneeze so that we say ‘bless you!’
– Loves singing ‘Three Little Ducks’ and doing the hand actions and loves doing the Quack, Quack, Quack. Also says the last word or every line when we sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
– Gives a good High Five. I think Mark will teach him knuckles next.
– Started raiding the pantry like everyone else. Our grocery bills are crazy and I know they will just get worse.
– Happily gives kisses when asked for them. If I get greedy with them, which I do tend to do, he will tell me NO! and shake his head.
– such a crack up, always trying to make us laugh and giggles so much during the day. When he’s about to have a feed, he gets so excited he starts giggling.
– Loves a good dance party with the kids and will have a crack at singing into the microphone.