– 9kgs and 77cms long
– Size 0 clothing
– 4 new teeth, 2 canines and two bottom teeth, which have been joyful 🙄 Brings us to a grand total of 10.
– started walking about 4 steps at a time, to Mummy and Daddy or between furniture.
– Now that he is 9kgs we have turned his car seat around, which has helped car trips a little. He still doesn’t love the car, but it isn’t as much of a mission to get him in.
– climbing onto everything. The bumps and bruises are a constant here. He was very excited when he was able to climb onto the couch and the ottoman and did a little jumping happy dance.
– not eating much and relying on breast milk still… after a bout of mastitis, and then Smith refusing to eat or drink anything until he had the boob again, it’s been a fail on the weaning front.
– wants to be with me all the time. As in ALL THE TIME, unless Daddy just got home from work, then he just wants him.
– jealous as well, gets so upset when someone else is getting cuddles.
– His favourite thing is to play a game of ‘ta’ where he passes you things he finds and says Ta. He has beautiful manners!
– talking more. He says ‘I don’t want to’ so the attitude is already there! As well as ‘EL – O – EES!’ Calling after his sister 😂
– loves the shower, especially being right underneath the jet, he thinks that is so much fun and a bit hilarious. It’s been our way of consoling him when his teeth have been bad as he tends to throw up when his teething pain is extreme.
– Loves playing music and dancing, and messing around with Judd who makes him giggle so much.