– LOOK WHO IS EIGHTEEN MONTHS OLD! I can so clearly remember when Judd was this age, and I can’t believe Eloise is here already too!
– 10 kgs and still in 0/1 clothing.
– Her feet are tiny! She is still in size three’s, when she should be in about six! The shoes we are buying her are still pre-walkers.
– Absolutely shot up, 6 cms in as many weeks, now 81 cms tall.
– Loves dancing in the car with Judd.
– Because she doesn’t speak much, she gets really excited when I know exactly what she needs. She does a little dance and clicks her tongue. Funny and cute.
– Has started becoming more confident in social situations, as she was so shy and didn’t like crowds at all, this has come as a huge shock!
– Really loves my make up and skin care bag. She especially loves putting eyeliner, brow pencil and lip crayons all over her face.
– Just started to get very particular over what she wants to wear. Yesterday was a debacle because she wanted to wear a pink t-shirt and cried until she had it on, insisted on her Emma bow, pink socks, and I put some little bloomers on because it was very hot, and LUCKILY, they made the cut!
– Her and Judd love playing together, and she loves when he snuggles with her and pretends to sleep.
– Has started to watch and love Frozen, HOWEVER, she will only watch up till the Let It Go song. She does not like that song and loses interest in the whole movie. I have never known a little girl to not love that song!
– Such a little joy to be around, always smiling, always so happy, Eloise is such a beautiful ray of sunshine to our day, and we just feel so blessed she chose us to be her parents!