– 6.8kgs and 67cms long
– Fitting 00’s, as of today!
– Guess who can clap hands for her Daddy! Clever girl.
– Her favourite book is ‘Dear Zoo’ She loves opening up the doors and listening to the noise each animal makes.
– We started on solids one week ago, and she loves mash potato, sweet potato, apples, pears, banana and avocado, but will not eat broccoli on it’s own. That’s all we’ve tried So far 🙂
– Super cuddly, she is so often smooshed into our necks with her arms wrapped around us. She also gives huge kisses. Big sloppy things. We had a few weddings in the past month and have left her for a few hours (not easy as she will not yet take a bottle) and the baby I come back to kisses and hugs me and squeals on my arrival for a good five minutes before gulping down both sides. It really is so special.
– I don’t think she is quite ready to sit up on her own, but she is motoring around on the floor, just not traditionally crawling just yet… So grateful that she is staying that bit littler for longer.
– Oh the conversations. From Dadadadad, to Mummy. She makes noises that sound like Judd, Hey, Eloise and Oh No. I know she isn’t saying the words nor is she intending to, but they make a nice change from a crazy squawk she has going on too.