I mentioned in an earlier post that I am really into youtube at the moment, and a little obsessed with the monthly haul video’s. I’m no vlogger, but I love wrap ups for each month and I am going to incorporate my little take on the ‘monthly haul’ on laurentaylorloves. I subscribe to everything, just EVERYTHING, so you can all benefit from that too! So here is a delayed ‘Haul’ for January.
(Trying to keep to 12 (can you believe at first I said, 7 then 10 and then we ended at 12!) things here coz I could go on and on and on… Next month maybe!)
– I loved this write up on iVillage, about the things you finally get once you have kids.
– I love A Beautiful Mess and this e-course ‘Capturing Real Life in 52 weeks‘ looks like so much fun.
– I LOVE THIS BLOG – RosyChicc – for beauty and fashion.
– So tempted to get this Goodness Me box… I mean, how good does it look, and delivered to your door each month!
– How can you decide if you are a shoe or a bag person?? I am definitely both. It’s bags bags bags all the way though on Purse Blog.
– My favourite place for inspiration to use my Thermomix – The Road to Loving my Thermomixer. And I really need it this month.
– This ‘Resolve to DIY’ post on Design Sponge.
– The Disease of Being Busy. A brilliant article from onbeing.org
– Notonthehighstreet.com – a gorgeous shopping destination to shop small businesses in one place.
– The Ultimate Beach Reading Guide, via the beautiful ‘Modern Mrs Darcy’ blog.
– How cool is this site ‘that knows your favourite books before you do!‘ via Co.Exist.
– Yup I’m addicted to Beauty Haul Video’s. Here’s a funny write up about it via BuzzFeed. Which brings me to my next point…
– Love the Le Tan Sunscreen Oil. It feels like I’m putting RoseHip Oil all over my skin, just so much nicer than the thick white stuff we usually coat ourselves with.
– Love the Model Co Double Sided Facial Wipes. One side is a usual wipe, the other has ripples so it can be used as an exfoliant. Brilliant.
– Pureology Strength Cure is all I’m using on my hair right now. It’s gorgeous.
– Kora Hydrating Mask. I’ve used a lot of Kora products now and this is still my fave. I love the way my skin feels after using this.
– Go-To Lips! Have this on my person at all times 🙂
– Kevyn Aucoin Mascara. This is the bomb. I get mine from Mecca. Taken over as my favourite Mascara, beating DiorShow hands down. This stuff peels off in the shower, meaning NO PANDA EYES EVER. Is that not the best for any woman?
– Napoleon pro palette concealer. Because there could never be enough concealer in my life right now.
I’m not buying much at the moment as I’m a good 10kgs heavier post baby than I would like to be. BUT, here is what I did buy, and here is what I want to buy…
– Madison Square Taking Over Shorts from The Weekend Edit. Featured in the very unflattering picture below. I also picked up a stunning skirt, which I can’t show because it’s sold out so will have to take a pic for later, and THESE comfy zenya pants. It’s a beautiful local business, please check out the links I’ve provided.
– Ok I know Jeanswest is a bit Mum-ish, BUT, have you seen what they have got in right now? Pastel Pinks with light denim. Feminine pieces that are gorgeous and affordable. Except when you want to buy all of their new arrivals and can’t decide what to pick then it isn’t so affordable. I’m in love with Aubrey, Astrid, Jelena, Winona and Avril. haha, check out their new line HERE.
– Donna Hay’s ‘The New Easy‘ cookbook. I just love everything she releases.
– The Little Veggie Patch Co’s ‘Guide to Backyard Farming‘ because I’m trying to do the whole plant, maintain, harvest thing with my veggie patch all year round this year.
– This month’s edition of Grand Design’s Australia, because my husby was the Carpenter that worked on that humble abode featured on the front cover 🙂
– AND Sarah’s Style. Because she is the most amazing interior designer and this is her first book. It is beautiful.
PLUS, the Country Road Spend & Save is now on, and their homewares are to die for. Check out their new Tableware range. Maybe a need a Homeware Haul section?
Let me know what you think of this post, and all the things in it lovelies!